Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Living Nativity

I heard about a Living Nativity a church in Hermiston was putting on.  I wanted tot take the kids since we missed last year.  I wasn't expecting much because, well, it's Hermiston.  But we went and it was awesmoe!  The First Christian Church did an amazing job! We were put into groups and led by an actor pretending we were part of their family on our journey to Bethlaham to pay our taxes.  We walked by King Herrod and the 3 wise men.  We went through a house and were read scriptures by a rabbi.  Then we went through the town of Bethleham- it was a whole set with all sorts of shops and fun people trying to get us to buy things.  Then we had to pay our taxes, and the Roman soldiers were mean! It was so cool to think about how it really was.  Then the angel appeared to us, and we saw baby Jesus.  It was a great production! It was so good we brought the whole family and went again the next night.  Good job Hermiston!













No comments:

Post a Comment