Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's getting better.. it's getting better all the time

Ok, so I have struggled with the move. But things are starting to go really well. We went to the beach a couple of days ago and it was the best time I have ever had at the beach. There were hundreds of live Fighting Conch shells everywhere! There were fish, and sea shells gallore. It was pretty cool. Then tonight we went to the beach and watched the sunset. We all played in the waves and the weather was perfect. The waves were a little bigger- so the kids had a GREAT time (usually there are practically no waves). I don't think Kyle stopped yelling "Yahoo!" the whole time we were there. It was an epic evening at the beach.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are going better. I understand the stress of moving and downsizing. However, I didn't have to cross states and do it while pregnant like you did. You are strong and I know things will continue to get better. Any plans to come to Utah for Christmas?? It would be wonderful to see you!!

    ReplyDelete