Well, our sweet little Ellie turned 8 this summer on August 13th. Oh how I love my kids. I have such great kids. Ellie is a little angle- a dramatic little angle. She was sooooo nervous. But everything turned out just great. It was a great day.


Look at how beautiful she is!

Ellie and her dad.

More cute pictures.




Here is Ellie at our family birthday party. A couple weeks later we had a friend party for her. She invited everyone in her class at school, church, and every kid on the bus. She invited everyone she talked to. She even invited the Bishop- and he came! We had almost 30 kids there. It was too much. I will never have that big of a party again. The kids loved it though!

Ellie and presents from us and Grandma Sheila.

Ellie and her Littlest Pet Shop cake she made.

Ellie and Kyle. Those 2 are "best buddies"!

Cute! What is better than love? nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment