Friday, October 14, 2011

Summer Recap- Trip to Massachusets

So, since I have had morning sickness, moved etc. I never got to finish posting our fantastic trip to Massachusetts to visit Darren's mom and dad. We had a great time!

Well here we are at the top of Monument Mountain. We spent a day hiking up to the top of this mountain close to Darren's home. It was hot and humid- and we all were pretty sweaty by the end of the day!

Darren and Ellie

Our family:)


This is Tim. He was Darren's best friend in High School. It is always fun to see him and have him hang out with us.
Kyle was climbing all around! Actually all the kids were.
More of Kyle climbing.
I think we are going to have to take this kid to do some real rock climbing when he gets older. And I'm not pregnant.
Darren and Tim
Paul caught 3 frogs on the hike. He is our little nature guy.

Kyle and the frog.


Ellie kissing the frog.

Paul sliding down this rock slide. It was like an outdoor playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment