
Big Red and Darren

Paul and Grandpa Shep on the big red tractor

This is Darren's Uncle Jack and his girlfriend Marie and Marie's daughter.

Darren and Tim- his best friend from High School


One afternoon everyone but me picked blueberries. I was feeling pretty sick that day so I stayed home and rested. Can you believe the blueberries!?

Right across the street from Darren's house is an old set of train tracks- with an old train just parked there. Darren said it has been there about 20 years. It has grafitti all along the outside of it- and looks like a great gathering place for the homeless. I can't believe they just let it sit there. Anyways, grandpa was brave enough to take Paul inside to explore.

The old train.

Here are some more picts of us on the lawn at Tanglewood.

I love our family.

More fishing pictures

Yuck! People actually like doing this?

The fishing pros

I don't think Kyle likes fishing as much as Paul.

Well, maybe he likes this part:)

So we came home and left Paul with grandma and grandpa. A week later they came to our house to bring Paul home and see Ellie get baptized. (that will be the next post) Here is our house with some beautiful Zinnia's David and Marilyn and I planted from seed and grew in their greenhouse. And that is grandpa and grandma's dog Kylee.

Darren and his dad

Darren and his mom

Kyle and Kylee


I had to make some bread for Ray and Sheila- so here I am making bread. I always wear an apron and a hat (to keep my hair staying out of the dough) when I make bread.

The finished product. Beautiful! This is the best bread recipe ever-and trust me I have tried them all! You can try it out at...
www.thesisterscafe.com/2008/02/homemade-whole-wheat-bread
No comments:
Post a Comment