Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hikin' the Y

Yea, we hiked the Y.  I thought it would be fun and the kids would love it!  Kyle wanted to stop from the first turn- only 11 more to go!
Having fun yet?

Come on kids! You can do it!
Yea we made it! 
It was fun for me, but the kids were more tired than I thought they would be. 
I had to keep encouraging Kyle. 
Poor little Gabe
Ellie- at least try and LOOK like you are having a good time.

Ellie, and the mountain in the back.  I miss the mountains!
Ellie and Paul-standing at the top of the Y.  That thing made me nervous that someone would trip and roll down the whole thing.

KYLE!! This kid complained the whole way!
Our family and Erica- she came with us and took all the pictures.  Utah Valley in the background.

Cute little Gabe was good the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment