Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rigby!!

On my way home from the cabin, I stopped in Rigby, Idaho.  Darren and I lived in Rigby almost 7 years.  We loved it there.  The people there were just awesome.  I had a great time visiting.  I hadn't been back there for 2 1/2 years.  It felt just like home.  I spent 3 days going to BYUIdaho Education week with my friends.    You get to take nursing babies to classes there so it was just perfect.  My other kids got to play with their friends they have been missing for years.  It was so great to see everyone!
Jodi, Lisa and me!  I love these ladies!
Me and my dear friend Natalie.
Ellie and Kali- she has been talking about seeing Kali since we left.

Becca And Gabe
Chrissy, Me and Becca.  My favorite babysitters and friends! I love these girls!!

Ellie saying goodbye to her best friend Kali.
Ellie and her good friend Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment