Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Step Aerobics
Have you done any step aerobics lately? I've been pretty diligent about working out since I hit my 6 weeks. I decided I would step it up a notch when the kids went back to school. So on Monday I went to a step aerobics class, you know, the ones you went to in the 90's? Yea. Well, the whole time during the class I am thinking, "this is a piece of cake!, what a waste of my time- I need a real workout!" So immediately after class I went to the treadmill and cranked out a mile- a really fast mile- like under 8 mins. I had to make up for wasting my time in the step class. Well, a couple hours later my legs really started to get sore. By that night I could barely walk up or down my stairs! Seriously, I had to go up one step then lift my other leg up, then another step, slowly lift my leg up. Two days later and I can still barely walk. LOL. I feel like I ran a marathon! Who knew step aerobics was such a good work out? Not me! So, today I am going to catch up on blogging since I can't really walk. Stay tuned, I hope to finish all our summer activities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment