One of my good friends from Rigby, Karen, let us come see her "new" old farm house. Karen used to be my next door neighbor. While we lived there she was looking for houses for her sister to buy. They came across a cute little run down white farmhouse. She told her sister they should buy it. She told me we should buy it. Well, neither of us did so she and her husband bought it! I think it was meant to be. For about a year now they have been redoing room after room and just making it beautiful! She is so talented and artistic. I wish I had taken more pictures, but my camera battery died. Lets take a look.
 |
| Here we are in the front room. Me, Karen and my good friend Any Dungan-Both women I admire and miss so much. Karen is a very talented artist and author, to see more of her artwork check out her website at http://www.kisaacson.com/index.html Amy has awesome 4 boys and teaches Zumba- her husband has invented a really cool ice fishing tool that you can check out here http://www.jawjackerfishing.com/ And if you can believe it- Karen recovered that awesome couch! |
 |
| Side view of the front room. She recovered that couch, 2 armchairs, and that footstool. Talk about a good eye! |
 |
| One of her themes in the house is peacocks and I love it! She has beautiful colors everywhere. It was very inspiring to walk through her house and see her "no fear" attitude that flows beautifully! |
 |
| Some really cool old piece, that of coarse, she got and refinished. Love those dishes! |
 |
| Little touches like the knobs and tassels add so much color and flair. |
 |
| A fun piece in the kitchen. Not sure the story on this piece, but I'm sure she got a steal on it and it probably looked like a piece of garbage before she worked her magic. |
 |
| Her son, Sam's very cool Midieval room. |
 |
| Yes, she painted that tapestry on the wall. He saved up for the suit of armor. |
 |
| Every detail is so cool! |
 |
| Down in the basement they have this really cool Theater room. LOVE IT! |
 |
| Her daughters room- The Garden of Eden, or maybe I just made that up. But it fits. |
And then my camera died. It's ok Karen- I'm coming back in a year and a half and can't wait to see all the other things you have done! So far it is FANTASTIC!
No comments:
Post a Comment