Sunday, August 19, 2012
School Starting!!
Is school seriously starting tomorrow? How can I possibly not be ready for school to start? I have 6 more posts about my summer vacation, plus an array of cute papers from the kids school work LAST year that I wanted to blog about. I was GOING to do it all in Utah on my "vacation" in which I got nothing done but complete partying. Which I don't regret, but now I am totally behind. I had a whole list of things to get done in my "down time" in Utah. I was going to blog, go through a bunch of magazines, and take an online photo class. I think I blogged twice and went through 2 of 40 magazines. Oh well, maybe I will just have a blog marathon day and stay in my pajamas all day and blog. Sounds fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment