So, we just got Darren's work schedule for Dec. and he works; Christmas Eve day, Christmas day, and the day after Christmas, which just happens to be my birthday. The kids and I all had a good cry when we found out. I mean, if it was his JOB and he got paid it wouldn't be so painful. But the fact that he is a student, and we are actually paying for him to work on those days just makes it harder to swallow.
I just need to tell myself this is a FWP. (First World Problem if you missed that post) I mean, seriously how much would other people around the world give to have their husbands in CRNA school? See, I feel better already. And maybe he will even get sent home early on Christmas. We'll just keep our fingers crossed.
Well, boooooooo! I think you can go ahead and be upset about this one! I like your positive attitude, but darn, I wish Darren didn't have to work ALL three! Then again, it might turn out to be one of your most memorable Christmases yet. Time will tell! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteDang, sorry Em :-( I am working all those days too! :-/ See you in a couple days!
ReplyDeleteAw sorry Em :-( I'm sure the kids will all miss him. I work all those days too...lol. See you in a couple days!
ReplyDelete