Wednesday, February 20, 2013

1 Year

I took Gabe to his one year appointment.  His iron was low the conversation went like this:

Nutritionist: "His iron is low, you need to feed him more meat."

Me: "Well, he's just a baby and I don't really want to feed meat to my baby yet."

Nutritionist: "He's not a baby, he's one."

Me: "What??!! He is too a baby!"

Nutritionist: "He's one year old.  He is not a baby anymore."

Me: "He IS a baby! He is MY baby! Don't say he isn't a baby!"

Nutritionist: "He's not a baby- look at him crawling everywhere and talking"

Me: "ughhh"

I can't believe how time just goes. He will always be my little baby.  All my kids will always be my babies.

3 comments:

  1. He IS TOO a baby! :) Did you un-private?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I made it public again because no one saw my blog for like 4 days. I don't know- I'll just keep it public for a while and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is still a baby--meat to a one year old???

    ReplyDelete