I know that Jesus Christ will
come again
I was asked to give a talk on
how Jesus Christ will come again. We all know Jesus Christ will come again. It
prophesied in many sacred books. Jacob
said that " I know that my Redeemer shall stand
at the latter day upon the earth",
and it is true. Even our church's name states that we are in the latter-days.
Anyone righteous will live in the celestial kingdom. But before that, everyone
will suffer many hardships. The Book of Mormon states that our times will be
worse than those of the handcart companies that crossed the plains. There will
be wars and famines, earthquakes and great casualties. But anyone righteous
will live eternally with Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.
I say these things in the
name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Great! Hmmm, Freestone has to give a talk on that same topic Sunday. I'm tempted to "borrow!" :)
ReplyDelete