We
have this little elf, Mr. Peeps, that comes every year on Dec. 1st. He always bring chocolate advent calendars. All my kids get their own. Paul and Kyle usually eat one a day, maybe more. Ellie is a saver, and will save them all for the end of the month. She is the kid that always has Halloween candy at Easter. Gabe ate them all the 2nd day. Then he tried eating Kyles and I told him no. A few minutes later I noticed his sitting so sadly on this stool against the wall. He had his head in his hands and was so sad. He was so cute. It broke my heart to see him so sad. So we took his advent calendar and melted his chocolate and filled it up again. I ended up doing this every 3 days till I was all out of melting chocolate. I don't mind. I like spoiling my kids around Christmas. It's a good excuse, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment