Monday, December 1, 2014
Miserable
Well, I am feeling absolutely, positively, miserable. We went to Utah last week for Thanksgiving. And I got the flu. The whole time. And it's still going. I had all sorts of plans of things I wanted to do while in Utah. Go climbing at the Quarry, run in a Thanksgiving race, help my mom with Thanksgiving, go shopping for Black Friday, go see a friends sailboat in Heber, see the lights at Temple Square, visit the Church's new children museum, read magazines, sit around and visit. Pretty much the only thing I did was sit on my mom's couch and scowl. The flu was terrible, and I have this awful cough and sore throat to go along with it. I can hardly talk. It hurts.all.the.time. I feel bad for myself for feeling so miserable and not getting anything done that I wanted. I feel bad for my whole family for having to put up with my grouchy self. Sorry family. I know I wasn't very fun to have around. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon. Thanks everyone for being so nice to me and loving me when I wasn't very loveable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry you're sick! And even more sorry you're grouchy. I hate it when I'm not lovable. But I guess moms are allowed to be sick and cranky sometimes, too! We're pretty much perfect most of the time! :)
ReplyDelete