Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Paint Colors
Well, I am slowly starting to feel better. It has been 2 weeks and 1 days since I got sick. Can you believe I have been sick that long? I can't! Now I see why people who get the flu end up in the hospital! I am healthy and this has made me soooo sick. Anyways, My mom has been dying to see some pictures of my freshly painted walls. I have been hesitant because my house doesn't look that great. These are "during" pictures. I have only begun on my house. I have lots of plans- with built ins, and painting cabinets, new floors, etc. So enjoy the pictures but don't expect much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Love it! Thanks for the pics.
ReplyDeleteLooks great, but as we both know, you can never really tell what paint looks like on a wall until you see it in person :) So I'll just have to stop by. How does Friday sound? :)
ReplyDelete