Sunday, December 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

We went to Utah for Thanksgiving, and I got the flu. All my plans got ruined.  I hardly did anything but lay on the couch.  Except the first couple of days.  Before we left I bought my kids winter clothes- since we didn't have any.  We sold almost all our winter clothes before we moved to Florida.  Gabe was so cute in this winter outfit he wore all around the store.

We drove straight to the BYU football game with Mark and Malinda.  It was raining so Darren didn't go, but the rest of us had a great time!  The stadium was practically empty so we picked some seats on the front row and had a great view.
We went to BYU and kicked around.  We went to the Bookstore and got t-shirts for the kids.  Then got some donuts and Cougar Tails.
We can't go to Utah without going to Brick Oven. Here are the men watching football.
And here they are again...watching football.
And then, the day before Thanksgiving, Gabe and I got sick. And slept, laid around, and slept some more.


I was so disappointed to be sick.  I missed my race that I had signed up for.  I missed going climbing at the Quarry with everyone, and I missed Black Friday shopping.   The crazy thing is, even after we came home I was sick for another week! I was sick for 2 weeks straight.  Now I know how people end up in the hospital with the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment