![]() |
| It started out innocent. Looking like this nice picnic dinner. |
![]() |
| Having a great time chilling in the mountain park. |
| Maybe you knew this was coming- Family Pictures!! |
| Oh I do love our family!! |
| Now lets get Opa and Grandma Rita with the 34 grandkids! And 13 adults behind the camera yelling, clapping and hopping on one leg trying to get the babies to look at the camera. |
| Only 20 more pictures to go! Keep smiling kids! |
![]() |
| Nayeli is starting to loose it! |
![]() |
| I love this picture! My dad is so nice!! I think even though he has a smile on his face inside he feels like Nayeli! |
| Here we are with our spouses. Except my spouse is in Florida. And Julia's hubby was working. We left a space so we could Photo-Shop Darren and Terry in. |
| And here's where it all started. My parents are 2 of the best people I know. |
| Ok, this picture makes me sad. Family reunion with no Darren. Next time!! LOL I'm sure he can't wait! |




Ha ha. Love love love the pictures of Nayeli losing it. Now you know what a stellar (and sometimes headstrong) spirit I've got on my hands! Love you Em!
ReplyDeleteAlso... Gabe looks like the perfect angel in the pics with Nayeli. He's so chill and she's having a meltdown. Ha ha. Still laughing about it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for putting these up! What a great time we had together.
ReplyDelete