Saturday, October 18, 2014
Darren's Job
I went in for lunch with Darren a couple of Saturdays ago. The hospital was kind of empty so Darren let me take a look at one of the anesthesia machines. I think he has such a cool job. He gets to help save peoples lives- every day. And he does a good job at it. Darren is VERY serious about his job. Even though he has graduated, he is still constantly studying, and ready anesthesia books. If I had to ever have someone do anesthesia on me- it would be him. I know how serious he takes his job and how good he is at it. I am so proud of him. Whenever he is on call and gets called in to do an epidural I tell him- You are going to be some women's favorite person today! I know how thankful she will be for you!
Not only is he smart, funny, and hardworking- he is also so good looking in his surgery cap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment