One on the things I love to do at Cooke? Horseback ride! Or in this case, mule ride! Yes, I rode a mule this time. Back in the good ol' days we would get some horses from Vic, race them around like crazy and return them we when felt like it. Now a days, you have to reserve a time- and a guide comes with you, and you walk the whole time. And you have to stay on the same trails. Usually it's the same old hour loop. It's ok, but nothing like getting the horses all riled up racing around like crazy. But it's probably a lot safer now. I'm ok with that.
 |
| Tara |
 |
| Aspen |
 |
| Paul and Ellie |
 |
| Kyle |
 |
| Ellie |
 |
| Emily |
 |
| That's me with my parents cabin in the background. And yes, that's a mule. |
No comments:
Post a Comment