Kyle is pretty much the perfect child. He is easy, obedient, cool, and just a really sweet kid. He is a peace maker and hardly fights with his siblings. I rarely have to ask him to do a job twice. He gets up easy and gets himself ready, makes his lunch, does his homework and jobs without me asking him more than once. I am so honored to be Kyle's mom. Her is a fun chart he did for school.
 |
| Kyle says he doesn't want a pet because they are messy and you always have to clean up after them. |
 |
| Once again, Gabe cut up a piece of paper into tiny bits. Notice Kyle's favorite color is pink? He says tough guys wear pink! |
 |
| This one he was asked what he would grow in a garden. He says, "I would grow a stradary, because it is yummy and sweet. On the other hand I would not grow a piccle because it is gross." |
What a great kid. I love all of his ideas!
ReplyDelete