Sunday, October 26, 2014

Paul's Business

Paul is CONSTANTLY trying to start a business or find ways to earn money.  I am always telling him he can do extra jobs for me and earn extra money working for me- but for some reason that's just not good enough for him.   Tonight he put this message on my Facebook page.  So if anyone is looking for someone to work for them- Paul is a very responsible 12 year old: 

Hey all ward friends in Hermiston! I have been wanting to earn some money lately. Call me at 208-501-3752 or send me a g-mail at spinolover60@gmail.com. I can: Babysit-$2.50 per hour
Walk dogs-$3.00 per animal per hour
Watch animals-$2.50 per animal per day
Rake leaves-$1.50 per yard
Wash cars-$4.00 per car
Water plants-$0.15 per plant
I am a responsible 12 year old and perfectly capable of completing all these jobs. Thanks, Paul Ernst

3 comments:

  1. Seriously his email is spin o lover?? Haha! He might want to change that before he starts applying for real jobs. I would hire him he's such a responsible kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Spino lover! Like Spinosaurus- the dinosaur! LOL

      Delete