Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Blessings
No matter how sick and whiny I get there is one thing that never changes. How grateful I feel. As miserable as I am, I feel so much gratitude to be able to be in comfortable circumstances while I go through this. I can be in a nice, warm, comfortable house, with clean food and water. I can lay on the couch all day and watch TV. I have great kids and a nice husband, who help me when they get home. In fact, Darren brought home a huge bouquet of flowers for me today. I am also grateful I can have children. As miserable as pregnancy is, nothing surpasses the joy of giving birth and being done with pregnancy. The second after I give birth I feel like shouting Halleluiah! It's better than climbing Mt. Everest. And so, in my dark moments I look forward to that day. One more day down. And one more day closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment