Monday, January 12, 2015

Kyle's Birthday Party

Because Kyles birthday is before Christmas, things get hectic and it is kinda hard to squeeze in a birthday party.  So we waited for the week between Christmas and New Years when the kids were out of school and in a partying mood.  I have tried to cut back on the number of kids at birthday parties, and I must admit it was so nice to have less kids.  It was actually manageable! 

Of course he wanted a pinata. Since Darren has a job I opted for buying one instead of making one.  It was a lot faster and easier!










This is the Lego cake that Paul made.  he was in a big rush and was upset it didn't turn out very well because he was in such a hurry.  He said, "this is the ugliest cake I have ever made!"  And we both burst out laughing.  It was so funny cause it was kinda true.  It's OK though because it was made from scratch so it was delicious! Especially the frosting.  Happy Birthday party Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment