There you go. We are painting the bathroom, doors and trim tomorrow. And hopefully cleaning up a little bit!
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
House Projects
Ok- If anyone has been following my instagram account you know I have been working like crazy getting our house painted. The last two weeks I built our kitchen cabinets up to the ceiling in anticipation for Darrens week off and his dad coming from Massachusets to visit and help with the house painting. I had everything ready and we have been painting like crazy the last 5 days. I am exhausted. I am not going to label any of the pictures because I am just to tired. There are no "After" pictures here. This is all "Before" and "During." My house is still a complete disaster, but I'm just keeping it real. Here is what I have so far. You get what you get:)
There you go. We are painting the bathroom, doors and trim tomorrow. And hopefully cleaning up a little bit!
There you go. We are painting the bathroom, doors and trim tomorrow. And hopefully cleaning up a little bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















































I love it! Get some rest! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. You guys are incredible, really.
ReplyDelete