Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New Years Day

New Years morning I got up and ran in the Hermiston fun run.  They had different distances but I did 3.8 miles in 37 min.  That is slow for me.  But to my credit- I did stay up till like 2 the night before eating cream puffs and drinking Martinelli's.  And it was 16 degrees outside.  So I am proud of myself for going at all. Here I am getting ready to run.






And afterwords I felt great!
Add caption

Remember how Ellie stayed up all night? Well here she is when she woke up about 1 in the afternoon.  She was explaining how she was NOT grouchy.  But when I tried to take a picture of her this is all I could get.  LOL

I love Christmas so much.  I put my tree up as early as possible, and I take it down as late as possible.  Which for me is Jan. 1st or 2nd.  Then the holidays are officially over and the tree is as dead as a doorknob.  



And I cry the day I take the tree down.





Here are the last of the Holiday pictures.  I was so sad for the Christmas break to be over.  I love having my kids home all day.  I love staying up late with them watching movies.  I love sleeping in and snuggling in bed with them all morning.  I love, laying around, watching movies, eating junk food.  I love no lessons, no school, no carpool.  but there comes a point when I am ready to get back to real life. For some reason, this year I never really hit that point.  I didn't want vacation to end.  I'll just have to look forward to Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment