I bought these photos for Christmas. So even though we did this race in the summer, I am just getting the pictures now. You are so muddy you can't really take a camera or get your own pictures, but they have photographers all throughout the course taking pictures. I only bought like 1/2 the ones of us. I love these pictures- we had such a great time! Our friends Holli and Russel were doing it and invited us. We were going to be on our way back from the cabin anyways, so we stopped in Boise and convinced Mark to do it with us as well. I am so glad he did. It was so fun to have him there! I think it was 3 miles with lots of crazy obstacles. Darren was insane like always and was so entertaining and fun to watch!
 |
| Here is our group- Me, Darren, Mark, Holli, and Russel |
 |
| I love this picture! I got it blown up poster size and put it in our garage. It's so fun out there! |
Love it.
ReplyDelete