Friday, January 30, 2015
Another Day
One more miserable day down. I can not believe I have done this 4 times before. I am never doing it again. This will be our last baby. That thought makes me feel so much better. Last time. I can do this. Never again will I have to feel like this for weeks on end. When you get the flu or sick and it's only a couple days I can handle it. But the day-in day-out suffering is almost unbearable. Whenever people say, "you forget how bad it is." I say "I have never forgotten and will never forget how bad it is." You don't forget things like this. When I'm not pregnant and people talk about morning sickness I shudder. The next worst part is being huge at the end of pregnancy- but I'll take that any day over morning sickness. I'll take anything over morning sickness. I'd take death over morning sickness! Good thing I know there will be an end to it. And it's a good thing I love my kids and husband so much. And best of all- I know the result from the suffering. A beautiful baby that will be mine for eternity. For now, the end of morning sickness can't come soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment