Turning 37 was pretty awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better day. You know those "after christmas blues" you get? Well, I have my birthday, so it makes it kind of fun, and helps me to not get depressed the day after Christmas. Darren had to work, so I decided there wasn't really a need for me to get out of bed. So I didn't. I stayed in bed till 1:30pm. When I really was ready to get up. Paul made me breakfast in bed. And Gabe and Kyle ate all of it. Then we laid in bed and snuggled, and read, and snuggled, and dozed, and read some more. It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
![]() |
| Reading magazines. ahhhhh..... |
![]() |
| My other kids rode- but no one else really liked it except Ellie. It's so weird to me my kids don't really know how to ride a horse. |
The same family with the horse also had a huge shop with a small climbing wall on one side. We had a great time climbing up and down. I had fun showing off for the kids and climbed it till I was to sore to climb any more.
Goodbye birthday. It was a great one. I'll see you again next year.



















What a great birthday! Sounds heavenly :)
ReplyDelete