Monday, January 19, 2015

Private?

I am thinking about making my blog private again.   I would really like to have an idea of who looks at my blog before I decide.  I see a lot of page views and no comments all the time so I really have no idea who is reading my blog and it makes me a little apprehensive about posting personal stuff.  I appreciate those of you who comment from time to time. (Laura, Circe, Athena, Andrea, David and Marilyn, thanks for your comments!  Mom, you always call and talk to me about my posts:) So, if you read my blog- would you please make a comment with you name, so I can get a feeling of my audience. Thanks! 

6 comments:

  1. We read your blog! Brian and Briahna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Marla..I read your blog everyday and love it. It helps me feel connected to the family. You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! ~Golda. Circe's daughter. And of course Circe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog. I have to admit, though, that I only get on every month or so, so I read from the current post backward to where I left off. It's nice to keep up with you this way!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it and love it! I was just thinking it's been a year since we visited you in Naples. I want to see you again so bad.

    ReplyDelete