Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thoughts

My thoughts throughout the day consist mostly of a constant prayer.  "Dear God, please help me, please, please, please help me to get through this.  Help me to just make it through the day."     I am so completely miserable.  I wonder how I can even get through this.  Last night was bad.  BAD.  I laid in bed moaning for 2 hours.  I pray for some sort of relief.  Any relief.  I have tried everything.  Zofran, Promethazine, garlic candies, Unison, Vitamin B6.  Unisom seems to help a little.  Nothing else makes a difference.  I swear all other remedies are placebos.
I didn't make my bed yesterday- It has been YEARS since a day has gone by that I didn't make the bed.  Probably the last time I had morning sickness. All I do is lay around and watch TV while my poor family has to listen to me complain.  I'm so sorry for everyone that has to be around me!  But I'm even more sorry for myself!
Pregnancy is so hard.  I try to get get through everyday.  Then I think I have 6 more weeks of this and I get depressed.  Very depressed.  Like I said, "Dear God, Please help me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment