Thursday, January 21, 2016

Barn Dance


Have you ever been to a real barn dance?  I have been to many of them- and I love me a good ol barn dance!  We used to have them in the old horse barn, with country music blasting and cowboy boots a moving.  The crowd was so big at the reunion it was moved outside to the pavilion.  I think one of the Bushman's DJ'd it and we had a great time dancing the night away.  Paul was so sweet getting ready for it.  He dressed up in his finest cowboy outfit and said, "Mom, if you were a 13 year old girl, would you want to dance with me?"  I told him of course! I mean, look at this handsome guy!







Darren and Gabe danced, Gordon and Bridie, and Laura and Gordon danced.  I think even my mom danced!


Here is Kyle and Jacob- they are such good friends. After dancing the night away we headed back to the warmth of the cabin for a night of reading and visiting around the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment