While we were in Cooke some of Darren's family came to visit. Corey and Nicole came and their kids; Easton, Sage, Lacey, and Remy. Erica and Mike came with their sweet baby Chase too. We had a great time with them. It was so fun to have them there. But because I was at the cabin most of the time, Darren took the kids on adventures, but didn't take very many pictures. So I hardly have any pictures of us together! Bummer! We'll have to do it again next year to get some pictures. Here's some pictures of the day they all went hiking up to Lower Arrow. This is probably my favorite hike. It's a hard one! I think it's 6 miles in- and the entire last mile is uphill. I'm not exaggerating here- it's called Cardiac Hill for a reason. They were gone the entire day.
Paul, Ellie, Kyle, and Easton, Sage and Lacey all hiked the whole way with no complaining. I was so proud of all of them- they did AMAZING! I love having tough kids. I think it's so good for them to learn how to do hard things and push themselves. Way to go kids!
They fished a lot and got some good ones. The fishing there has always been good for us. We have cought the biggest trout there.
Here is a picture from the top of Cardiac Hill. The pictures just don't even do it justice. It's so beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment