Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Santa Baby
No, not the song. A really cute little Santa looking baby. Oh my gosh he is so cute I could just take a million pictures of him. I was at the store with him and an old lady said to me, "Well your going to have a wonderful Christmas, because you have a little baby." She couldn't have been more right. I love this little guy so much. I love to snuggle him and hold him. I could hold him all day long if I didn't have a million other things to do.
Ellie's dog is hilarious. She loves to sit in Luke's bouncy chair. Maybe she thinks it's comfortable, maybe she thinks she's a baby. Maybe she wants us to think she's a baby. I'm not sure, but I have to admit she's cute too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






He's so cute! And don't tell you're dressing your dog up too! You're becoming a true Oregonian ;)
ReplyDelete