Now, the first thing to remember as I blog about our trip to Cooke this summer is that I was very, very pregnant. like 8 months pregnant. Looking back I am amazed I went to Cooke so pregnant- little did I know I would be having Luke a week and half later! AHHH! It's funny because people kept telling me I better not go into labor while I was there, and I was like, "I'm not going to go into labor early! Don't worry!" LOL. Cooke City is 2 hours from the closest hospital in Cody, Wyoming. Actually, it would have been cooler to have a baby from Wyoming instead of another one from Utah. I'm getting off track. Anyways, I told Darren- While we are at Cooke, I am just going to hang out at the cabin and you can take the kids out for adventures. I won't be doing a lot. And that's what happened. I stayed at the cabin and painted and Darren took the kids out. Here they are at the Broadwater fishing.










One day Darren took the kids on a longer hike to go exploring. They
went to Broken Bone lake. Can you look at the picture above and guess
why?
Oh, so it was REALLY cold while we were there. It snowed one morning. In July. I'm not kidding.
Of course we had to go to the Beartooth Cafe! Erica and Mike and their sweet baby Chase came up and we all went together. It was so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment