It all started with a drive to Boise and staying at Mark and Malinda's. They are always so nice and accommodating when we come. We usually go out to dinner cause that's Malinda's and my favorite thing to do. This year Darren and Mark had planned to do the Spud Man together. They had both been training very diligently for months for this. They both did great and more importantly- had a great time. Obviously Darren dyed his hair blue for the race. And kept it that way for the rest of his vacation. I wasn't a big fan of the blue hair, but whatever. Before he dyed it blue, he bleached it blond- and I liked that.
After spudman Mark took Darren's bike back to Boise and Darren and I headed on towards Cooke. A little ways after Rigby we got a flat . It's kinda ironic because we had a flat tire last year driving to Cooke City. Luckily there was a place in Rexburg with some tires- so we got some new tires and we were off!






No comments:
Post a Comment