Have you ever been to the Buffalo Bill Museum in Cody? It's one of my all time favorite museums. I have been there many times and it never gets old. Especially if you love the old west and art work. One of the days we were in Cooke I took Ellie and went with Laura and Gordon to Cody for the day. We went to the museum then to the Sierra Trading Post store- I love that store! Driving into Cody is always fun as everyone's cell phones start beeping like crazing as we get into cell phone range. All those missed text messages start to pop up.
I love art. Especially paintings. I always love to see Frederick Remington and Charles Russell's painting. They have an amazing collection at the museum. Here are some pictures of some paintings I particularly enjoyed. The three below remind me of something my Opa would have painted.
This is a Michael Coleman. He lives by my parents and they are good friends. His art studio is amazing. I was in all the art classes with Nick- his son. Who is also an artist.
Wow- look at that belly! Baby Luke was in there!
Look at these awesome boots Laura found at Sierra Trading Post! She should have bought them. And who is this twerp trying on sunglasses? It's Gabe!
This is my favorite. This is what you do when you haven't had cell service for 5 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment