Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sitting with Santa

I love Santa! He is the nicest guy!  So and chance I get to sit on his lap, I take it.  Mostly I do it to entertain my kids cause they think it's hilarious.  And it's the only way I can get the older ones to sit on his lap, "Look, mom's doing it! You can to! There's nothing to be embarrassed about! It's so fun!"  
This is Kyle and his best friend Carson.








We saw Santa a few times this year. The first time we saw him, Gabe told him he wanted a sled.  A week later I told Gabe we were going to see Santa again.  He didn't want to go.  I told him he could tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas, and he said, "I already told him I want a sled! I don't need two sleds!!"  Lol.  What a smart kid.  A few days before Christmas we went to this fun little decorating shop in town and got hot chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment